nanoPVD-S10A는 benchtop의 RF 및 DC 마그네트론 스퍼터링 시스템으로써, 전자현미경 코팅 장비와 같이 컴팩트하고, 고급 수준의 하드웨어를 갖추고 있습니다. 금속 및 절연 재료의 연구와 품질관리에 사용됩니다.
Physical vapour deposition
The nanoPVD-S10A is a magnetron sputtering system compact enough to be located benchtop, but that can be fitted with DC and/or RF power supplies for deposition of metals or insulating materials such as oxides or nitrides.
Magnetrons (up to 3 can be fitted) are water-cooled, allowing for high powers and sustained operation, and sized for accepting industry-standard targets. Units have turbomolecular pumping systems for low-contamination operation. Co-deposition is possible, as is reactive sputtering via the gas/pressure control module that can support up to 3 process gases.
Chamber access is via a hinged lid, that opens to reveal a stage suitable for holding substrates up to 4″ diameter.
The units are easy to control via a touchscreen HMI interface, simple to maintain, have low running costs and come with a comprehensive range of safety features.
- Benchtop configuration
- Water-cooled magnetron sputtering sources for industry-standard 2″ targets
- MFC-controlled process gases
- DC and/or RF power supplies
- Fully automatic operation via touchscreen HMI
- Define/save multiple process recipes
- Up to 4” diameter substrates
- Base pressures <5 × 10-7 mbar
- Equipped for easy servicing
- Comprehensive safety features
- Cleanroom compatible
- Proven performance
- Dry backing pump
- Fast chamber vent
- Automatic high-resolution pressure control
- Additional process gases
- 500 °C substrate heating stage
- Substrate rotation, Z-shift and shutters
- Up to 3 magnetron sputtering sources
- RF and/or DC power supplies
- SputterSwitch power supply/source switching technology
- Quartz crystal sensor head
2 magnetrons with DC power supply and SputterSwitch module for shared output, substrate Z-shift and bi-shutter for best 4″ substrate geometries, quartz crystal sensor head for rate/thickness calibration.
2 magnetrons with RF power supply and SputterSwitch module for shared output, substrate heating and additional oxygen process gas line for enhanced film properties, substrate Z-shift and bi-shutter. Quartz crystal sensor head.
3 magnetrons with RF and DC power supplies and SputterSwitch module for fully-flexible power supply/source routing. 3 process gases (argon, oxygen and nitrogen) for reactive deposition of oxides and nitrides.
All nanoPVD-S10A systems require chilled water, dry compressed air, nitrogen for venting (optional), process gas supplies, and electrical power. Exact requirements will be provided with quotations or on request.